Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Report Mark da Kat

goodman854

In your Gmod Dark Rp, he teleported me out of my base claiming i was prop pushed which i wasn't. When I said this is incorrect he kicked me and started personally harassing me when i returned. He also fucked around with vet a bunch.

1. Abuser name: Mark Da Kat

2. Their Steam Id: No Idea Sorry

3. What server: Dark RP

4. About what time: 11:10 GMT-4

It's clear that hes immature and does not deserve admin.

I am a long time player of HellsGamer Servers and frequently play on this dark RP server. I'm not noob and i'm well respected. Sadly however you server was laging to hard for me to get a decent video of any thing.

Thank you.

Aside from that apparently after i left he permanently banned me cause hes butt hirt or something. I like how you guys arn't even looking into this.

Hes a huge admin abuser.

All I ask is that admins treat users with respect and use there powers for administrating properly.

Aside from that apparently after i left he permanently banned me cause hes butt hirt or something. I like how you guys arn't even looking into this.

Hes a huge admin abuser.

All I ask is that admins treat users with respect and use there powers for administrating properly.

Regular paying admins cannot permanently ban other users.

As per your second query, please provide sufficient proof to substantiate these claims. We will be happy to deal with admins who don't follow rules.

Finally, paying ADMINS are to follow their rules but they are not required to DO anything specifically for servers.

I'll make this short and quick. I tele'd him out of a base cus someone prop pushed him in. He then prop surfed so I pulled him back to talk to which he decided to disrespect me. Because of that I switched his warning to a kick for "Prop Surfing" (You'll see it if you look for it) He then came back and threatened me with an abuse report to which I said go for it.

In your Gmod Dark Rp, he teleported me out of my base claiming i was prop pushed which i wasn't. When I said this is incorrect he kicked me and started personally harassing me when i returned. He also fucked around with vet a bunch.

This part I found specifically funny since you came back to harass me, and you prop surfed so I kicked you. Get your story straight

I'll make this short and quick. I tele'd him out of a base cus someone prop pushed him in. He then prop surfed so I pulled him back to talk to which he decided to disrespect me. Because of that I switched his warning to a kick for "Prop Surfing" (You'll see it if you look for it) He then came back and threatened me with an abuse report to which I said go for it.

I didn't disrespect you and I was not prop pushed in. You were looking at me peering down the whole time and so noob came and prop pushed me backward. I was already in. Ask anyone who was on the server I have witnesses that were there when you did it.

EDIT: Also my story is straight. And I did not prop surf.