Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teh Abuse Report

Belkashif

1. Abuser name: teh

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29843092

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:00 PM GMT +3

5. PROOF:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541774443050085518/A1965D6388F132F72C79E700837D848F056E575C/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541774443050163076/2950F212DEAE49FE4123BD03CDCC2F6B5B2C17C5/

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Teh mutes me when I was playing my music when I had lr. Then I tell him its admin abuse and he says that he knows that.

I know he is a new admin but according to the second screenshot he says he was admin here before. So he obviously have done this on purpose since he knows the rules VERY well.

Also to add, he keeps baiting but there is nothing we admins can do about. Players complain but we cant tlist other admins. He admits he is baiting and wont even appologise. I do not know this player but Staff please do something about. This issue is really concerning many players and admins.

PROOF: http://v1.iimmgg.com/images/is8gr/9f5ff583cb9a4697b543d4e1ad68d1b7.jpg

Kind regards,

Belkashif

inb4 mudkipz being awesome in the screenies

i was actually being sarcastic with the baiting thing because i ran past a trivia winner in stalls and he considered it baiting. I mute you because a majority of the people on the server were saying stfu and you wouldnt stop yourself like an admin would. You spam consistantly yelling into your mic and there is not one player complaining or concered about me only yourself because you personally dont like me. When i first renewed my admin i came into the server greeted by a "Hey pussy" from yourself of course and start bashing on my for thinking im a new admin and when i start to defend myself and someone records a demo of me you act like you didnt do anything to provoke it and lie saying you didnt say anything. Your entire demeanor is a contradiction.

I would like Staff to have a look at the chat logs. If you see someone complaining about my music then please tell me. NOBODY complained. I wasnt screaming on my mic I was playing my music.

Staff may ask all the admins present at this event.

MOTD Rules that Music can be played if an admin allows it. Which I am an admin and I played my music. Rules also state that you can't use commands on other admins.

Leaving this to staff.

@Belkashif, as far as I know... music isn't to be played unless it is inherently part of a game or if an admin agrees (I guess in this circumstance other than yourself).

@Teh: You should not be muting other admins or even taking actions against other admins unless they are acting maliciously against the server.

By the way Teh, what you say can be taken seriously so try not to say anything like that...

If an admin is breaking the rules, record a demo and provide suitable proof in a ban report.

We'll be happy to punish accordingly.