Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LILSLUGGER

londasgt

1. Your in-game name: LILSLUGGER

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: JessicaJoy

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9802910

5. Reason for ban: bhop scripts. i tried to explain that i was simply just using mousewheel to bunnyhop, i know youre unable to hear the jump noise sometimes but on my side i hear it. usually when you don't hear the jump noise it's one of two things: bhop script/function or they're timing it correctly. all i can tell you is that i've played bhop servers for 3 years now but that means nothing to you so if it means i'll get unbanned i will take your side and just not bunnyhop anymore. i read the rules prior to bunny hopping and then proceeded by bunnyhopping anyway because the rule stated that only scripts were not allowed. i just want unbanned because i play on HG jailbreak very frequently and it became one of my nightly gaming routines

Edited by F4ithl3ss

My view still stands on you Bhop scripting, if another Advisor would like to watch the demo, please do.

is there no second chance? i just wont bunnyhop anymore and i'm sorry for doing it

i never expected to actually get banned for it otherwise i wouldn't have done it :x

i edited my post and somehow double posted the post i was trying to edit

is there no second chance? i just wont bunnyhop anymore and i'm sorry for doing it

i never expected to actually get banned for it otherwise i wouldn't have done it :x

i edited my post and somehow double posted the post i was trying to edit

It isn't the bhopping ..it is the scripting.