Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-KoD- CletusP

Doctor Derp

1. Abuser name: -hg- CletusP

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:34183082

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1am Pacific time

5. PROOF: Shot1 Shot2 Shot3 Shot4 Shot5 Shot6 Shot7 Shot8 Shot9 Shot10 Shot11 Shot12 Shot13 Shot14

6. Please tell us about the incident: proof is all in shots...took me forever to upload

Edited by Doctor Derp
used to him being in KoD, changed name

I'm sorry guys, It was 3 a.m. and I wanted to have some fun in JB because i wasnt getting Dcd because of no steam logon... Don't know why there isn't a abuse report on teh, he did WAYY more stuff than this but i didnt bother do take any screenies. Srry, won't happen again

Srry, won't happen again
You tell that to admins all the time. Even when admins in-game warned you/told you to stop/asked you to stop, you kept abusing. Slapping the lead for 1-99 health isnt funny especially when she is screaming at you to stop. Im not touching teh since it isnt related. I would have though you learned from your last report but guess not.

Alright here, Shot 9 (Mcwillzz told me to slap him in TS) Shot 11(somone asked about Last Ct>Lr, Shot 13 (Was beginning of round mis-press of my button that button is \ and my !pd is =) and Shot 14 (Somone asked if they freekilled, I should have done this in ADMIN chat but I didnt)