Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Report Artillery

TheScorpYoN

1. Abuser name: HG | Artillery

2. Their Steam Id: its somewhere here on the forums

3. What server: Dallas 3

4. About what time: 12:57 Am +3 GMT ... idk in american time

5. PROOF: its a kick only so not much of a deal but its abuse tho

6. Please tell us about the incident:

well we were 4 on the dallas 3 server for 10 man and i invited one of my friends ... TheWolf to join to get more people ... it doesnt say anywhere u cant invite friends .. and we waited around 45 min - 1 hour for the server to get full ... and then when the server was full 2 more persons joined and they wanted to play so they said about me and wolf that we got 150 ping and we should get kicked ( EVEN THO the rules say nothing about that ) and then artilerry came in and he listened to them and he kicked us both ... ( vao had ping 130 as well ... he just randomly kicked us two ) so we lost an hour of waiting

and as the rules say : 6. First come first serve

that was an abuse

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Vao's ping was around 90, after you and wolf left. You two were teleporting across the screen and every single person in the server was complaining that you two were impossible to hit. Plus, you raging and telling people to shut the fuck up doesn't help either.

we weren't teleporting poison so u should stay out of this u just got a too big mouth

and as i said john :

1. HAVE FUN! DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUS! If you take this too serious, you might get banned. If you want to play something serious, go play ESEA or Battle Empire. (Esea.net), (BattleEmpire.com)

2. No leaving game without finding a replacement

3. No purposely team killing/attacking (includes flash)

4. No purposely dying

5. No trash talk to the point where it is unfriendly

6. First come first serve

7. No douchebaggery

8.No talking in Teamspeak while you're dead unless it is relevant to the match

9. First 10 in the server get to play. NO SAVING SPOTS!!!!!

10. Captain round is PISTOLS AND NADES ONLY

11. All 10 players must be ready and stay in game in order to be captain round

12. If 10 people join the server, and you are afk longer than 2 minutes delaying captain round, you will be kicked and replaced.

13. You must be in teamspeak to participate in a 10man

these are the 10 man rules and it says nothing about not allowed to have 150 ping

so we weren't doing anything wrong

oh yeah and poison 90 is still pretty big

The fact that he was a friend of a friend was fine, even though he knew almost no english, since nothing new is currently in effect. The problem is that TheWolf was skipping and lagging across the screen and Shifty came to intially about the problem.

When someone is skipping around across the screen and people aren't able to fight back, it's not fair: it's time to go.

Also your behavior with Poison Ivy wasn't acceptable either - the blow-up was unnecessary.

"we weren't teleporting poison so u should stay out of this u just got a too big mouth"

scorpyon seems to me like you better watch what you say. if i see anymore rage outbursts like this i will smack you so hard with a banhammer your kids will be born with dents in their heads

we weren't teleporting poison so u should stay out of this u just got a too big mouth

Hi there! Must be new here, we don't talk that way to other members. Also MULTIPLE PEOPLE SAY YOU WERE LAGGING AND SKIPPING. Sorry to hear about your wait issue but next time don't stick cheese in your router.

Oh and by the way, don't talk to me like I'm an infant

<15:00:38>

‎"TheScorpYoN‎"‎

:

theres the rules

<15:00:40>

‎"TheScorpYoN‎"‎

:

learn them

<15:00:36>

‎"TheScorpYoN‎"‎

:

1. HAVE FUN! DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUS! If you take this too serious, you might get banned. If you want to play something serious, go play ESEA or Battle Empire. (Esea.net), (BattleEmpire.com)

2. No leaving game without finding a replacement

3. No purposely team killing/attacking (includes flash)

4. No purposely dying

5. No trash talk to the point where it is unfriendly

6. First come first serve

7. No douchebaggery

8.No talking in Teamspeak while you're dead unless it is relevant to the match

9. First 10 in the server get to play. NO SAVING SPOTS!!!!!

10. Captain round is PISTOLS AND NADES ONLY

11. All 10 players must be ready and stay in game in order to be captain round

12. If 10 people join the server, and you are afk longer than 2 minutes delaying captain round, you will be kicked and replaced.

13. You must be in teamspeak to participate in a 10man