Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Checkers abuse

ollie1999tx

Allthough Checkers the cat is a super admin it does not give him the right to abuse he

120 min banned me for chill out no warning or kick straight to ban approxamitly 7:50

i said to checkers that i hate jessica and i know this is against the rules to disrespect

players but it shouldnt be a 120 min ban.

Oille,

I have warned you numerous times since you have been admin for GMOD, read rules for GMOD and ADMIN rules and regs but yet you act like someone that has never played on our servers, your admin on DARK RP, please use it correctly and dont disrespect HG users. Plus, follow the template please.

HG | Greenranger had a good reason oille you need to behave you've acted wrong countless times and i could have banned you but as a nice person i gave you the BOTD(benefit-of-the-doubt).

Just play and enforce the rules.

You insult one of our valued members of our communities. After I confront you about it, you told me to shut up. Sorry if you feel wronged in any way, but take a chill pill dude. Keep your personal feelings to yourself and learn to show some respect.

Oille,

I have warned you numerous times since you have been admin for GMOD, read rules for GMOD and ADMIN rules and regs but yet you act like someone that has never played on our servers, your admin on DARK RP, please use it correctly and dont disrespect HG users. Plus, follow the template please.

HG | Greenranger had a good reason oille you need to behave you've acted wrong countless times and i could have banned you but as a nice person i gave you the BOTD(benefit-of-the-doubt).

Just play and enforce the rules.

LIKE A BOSS ADVISER