Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG italk

(ADMIN) [HG] italk: banned player Ladies and Gentlemen

Hey everybody. Most of you probably know me by now- I'm always on the jail server. Well, I've got a complaint against [HG]italk.

I was in the server for about 10 mins and was playing and having fun until I was banned out of the blue. It's a five minute ban so I'm not asking to be unbanned- I'm just filing a complaint against the admin because I think he was abusive.

What went down

I was eating dinner and playing jail (I know I'm not the only one to have done this haha) and was finding obscure spots to stand in while stealing a few quick bites. I was up top in the VIP where the teleport is when this admin put a beacon on me (like the beacon during shot4shot) and I immediately got the hint and high-tailed it outta there. As I came out, with the beacon around me beeping, I jokingly said "who wants to shot4shot with me" and within 2 seconds I was banned. No warning for the beacon and certainly no warning for the ban.

I know a whole bunch of you and you all know me by now (Pitbull etc). I've never bitched about admin abuse. In fact, many of you admins find yourselves switching me to Ct on account of my fairness and fun approach to the Ct side as far as giving orders (coming up with new games instead of the usual simon says crap etc.)

Sorry for the lengthy post. I know I don't have proof- I'm not asking for any action to be taken against the admin save for an inquiry as to why he banned me. I'm just raising a flag here to let you all know what the deal is. And if italk wants to rebut all this, go right ahead. The main reason why I posted here is because I enjoy playing in the HG jail server and know that the HG community wants to uphold a respectful and fun community.

heres a screenshot if it helps any:

hgabuse.th.jpg

5 minute ban.....

If you want to go afk, go spec.

Go play, it took longer to complain than it did to wait the ban.

Don't go afk in the server please.

Edited by vandium

Proof? :xd:

Im sure he turned it on.. when i told him to change it back he did..and I said why did you turned it on and he said I though its like beacon ... ?

well I didnt toke a SS [ for got] .. and it was through console and you cant tell..

Edited by LAPD

I was there and he did change the gravity. There was a period after the update that we could change the gravity. I changed it back when I entered the server. There were complaints and I had to change it back again later for a last request gun toss. Once the admin that asked him not to mess with it left he asked me if it was cool that he changed it and I told him he was asked not to and to just not mess with it because it messes up any last request gun tosses and/or S4S. Also, as if there weren't enough ways for terrorists to get weapons, this gives easier access to the tops of the cells for more weapons.

On a better note, once he was asked not to he did not mess with it. I can't say what was done any other time and there is no proof other than witnesses because I did not see a problem with it since he stopped once he was made aware it was affecting the gameplay.

I like to record over demos since I record all the time. Can't waste all the space on my computer for CSS demos. :)