Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ban question n appeal

Phireman

1. Your in-game name: AtheneWins

2. Server that you were banned on: darkrp again

3. The Banning admin: Th....hm not sure.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20105076

5. Reason for ban: No reason whatsoever.

I just wanna say theres ALOOOOOT Of abusers on darkRP server. mommy buys him an admin and he abuses it hellalot. (doesnt count for Dollarwhore,never seen him abusing)

and 1 more question.

If you die in your base. (from raid or from enitity fire) are you allowed to go back in your base right away? Does NLr count then?

Edited by Rizon

Ok but i want my question to be answered.

I asked those question because Rizon did it. He got killed by entity fire and he came back to his base right away.

When i told him its NLR he told me im on thin ice and he is going to ban me if I dont shut up. How does he expect players to respect admins if he threats us like shit or at least me.

Edited by Rizon

Wins, I told you to stop being a smart alick in GMOd, when a admin is taking care of situation and you keep "talking crap" about the actions the admin is doing, how am I to respect you, and when you dont show me the respect back?

And yes if you die from a money printer, you are aloud to go back to your base, you are always aloud to go back to your base, but in a sense when i thief/ mob boss robs you, when you come back you CANNOT interfere or that's NLR.

You ban is up.

Stop being a jerk and follow the rules and play. Thank you.