Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LILA-99 - Absolutely no grasp of the rules

Russian Privet

Abuser's name: LILA-99

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41689030 (his)

Time: Everytime he's ingame

Proof: http://i53.tinypic.com/161npfb.jpg

He has no idea about the admin rules or even the server rules. As a CT he baits, he free kills, he ignores lead orders, and to be painfully honest I don't think he even understands what's going on half the time. The only thing he does as an admin is threaten to ban people whenever they point out his rule breaking (and he does this to admins and players alike).

In this specific instance he's running around aimlessly during a war day in pool. Dr. Derp was the lead, he can confirm it was a war day in pool. Keep in mind I have two screenshots where he confirms it but I think this is enough evidence, let me know if it's not.

Earlier, during another war day, LILA-99 was just sitting in the main cell area as a CT and as soon as I get close to him, he guns me down and starts shooting into every T near him before he's killed by the Ts.

I consider all of this abuse because he's pretty much immune to the rules unless a senior admin comes online; he's abusing the immunity he gets as an administrator.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

The screenshot shows you killing a guy, the circumstances are unclear. On top of that, baiting has nothing to do with admin, if anything this should be under the T-list requests section, but even then this wouldn't be enough proof to T-list someone.

Not Abuse