Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LILLA-99 should have some admin powers stripped

Kaos

1. Abuser name:LILLA-99

2. Their Steam Id: I cant get it because im banned for 2 hours

3. What server: Jailbreak.

4. About what time: about 1:20ish

5. PROOF: Well i can get a screenshot of it saying im banned but that wont help much.

6. Please tell us about the incident:Ok, so we are having fun messing around and stuff. flawless and dr.derp were talking about azn. and we are friends and im like lol yellow baby >:D,

Right after i said J.k!!!!! and she was playing around saying BAN KAOS BAN KAOS RACISM... So, what does lilla do? goes !admin. then i get banned for 30 minutes. obviously i was kidding around. Then after the 30 minutes were up. i got back, and Dr. Derp said sorry for his stupidity. i was like its fine blah blah.

SHORTLY AFTER. he got into an LR. it was a gun toss. and instead of throwing his gun he just starts running away from the T. ( t had already thrown ) and finally dies. im like wtf he doesnt even know how to play jailbreak. (KICK). So now im mad and i came back and was like wtf u dumbass? nice abuse. (120 minute ban, Ok i was just told its 4 hours.). He has many reports, hes 12 and doesnt deserve his admin powers. he freekills, doesnt listen, baits. he is just a badmin. and can someone please unban me? <3

Edited by Kaos