Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

4 hour unneeded ban

Kaos

1. Your in-game name: Kaos

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: LILLA-99

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:11053509

5. Reason for ban: I did kinda disrespect him. BUT i dont think he really gets the point of jailbreak. He freekills, runs from lrs. i called him a dumbass. He kicked me (no warning). then i got angry, someone said why did you kick kaos? and i in my rage, said because he is to scared to ban me. and i did get banned. BUT EARLIER i got banned for 30 minutes for messing around with my friend. He has reports of abuse. and i think 4 hours is a bit extreme. Im sorry for the disrespect.

Instead of disrespecting him you should of been quiet. If he doesn't get the point of jailbreak why not help him instead of insulting him?

You will serve your ban and If this is true I will help him play better instead of being a douchebag like some other people.

Reversed, the ban reason is ridiculous.

Do not disrespect anyone on the server. It is against our rules.

If you have a problem with an admin, provide proof and submit an abuse report. Simple as that. No need to become a problem either.

Edited by enigma#