Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TF2 Game Server Browser Problems

GJam

Searched and didn't find anything, and been online a couple hours with no real results, so hoping someone can help here.

I can't seem to find any TF2 servers any more in the game server window. I can find servers in the Steam server browser, and I can connect to servers thru the console.

I've check my firewall settings and both steam and hl2.exe are allowed.

I also tried validating my game files, and I'm in the process of re-installing, but not sure this will work either.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Any help greatly appreciated.

GJam

Edited by GJam
typo/added more info

Yes, I turned off all the filters I normally use (which was only no password, has users playing and is not full), so it was completely unfiltered, still no game listings. I've also since uninstalled TF and re-installed, with no luck.

Yes, I can join in games, and I can view the games list in the Steam browser, just not in-game for some reason, and it's a pain because I have to basically exit the game (alt-tab) to view the games in steam then alt-tab back into TF2, which sometimes crashes the game.