Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Not Asking to end temp ban

neowind

1. Your in-game name:komrade neowind

2. Server that you were banned on: garys mod dark rp

3. The Banning admin:Geno but i understand and thank geno for moving it to a temp ban

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:6123908

5. Reason for ban:"not really a ban reason just wanted to share my side and also apologize for my actions" I apologize for the craziness that happen on both side I understand the ban, and will follow the temp ban that has been stated. if i may say though that geno talk about prop killing. And i would like to say mr.geno that i never or anyone in the warehouse did a propkill.

If i may say that the propkill/prop push was by the people outside of the base but again i am not pointing fingers one bit.It just i guess it got out of hand.Cause their was two people who keep using the tool clone prop gun in proceed to spam props inside the base ./

Also at times they will be other people who would do huge prop spam outside but would be remove and then created again..i feel any demo made on any side might have miss these moment. and also did not cover the firefight, at first it was self D..

At time people would randomly shoot into the house. thats reason why that the group was returning fire. i guess later on they them self got crazy about it.As for my self I stay at the door .I was shooting at the people who walk in where i stated that there was a sign but they proceed to fire anyway

.so i return fire. and i also proceed to kill abuse cp who force them self in or just kill the prop spammer who would start cloning props inside the base. But I also fell victim ,where i started shooting at people who came near the door with out reason.

again I like to apologize for my actions and the actions of other 3 in the warehouse and i just feel over all that everyone from both side just got out of hand.

sorry for the log message and bad grammar =D

Edited by Artillery