Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | Benji

lil_ben5

1. Your in-game name: HG | Benji or Prisoner #1

2. Server that you where banned on: Global

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8885285

5. Reason for ban: "admin abuse"

I would like to review the GB i have received, we have all come to the conclusion i have committed an "admin abuse offense", i accept. And i fully accept being removed as an admin, but would still like to play on HG servers, i have donated a few times, and would like to continue to show support. I obviously cant handle admin, but would like staff and council to review the situation and subsequently come to a decision if i can at least play on HG again!

Thanks, Benji!

1. Your in-game name: HG | Benji or Prisoner #1

2. Server that you where banned on: Global

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8885285

5. Reason for ban: "admin abuse"

I would like to review the GB i have received, we have all come to the conclusion i have committed an "admin abuse offense", i accept. And i fully accept being removed as an admin, but would still like to play on HG servers, i have donated a few times, and would like to continue to show support. I obviously cant handle admin, but would like staff and council to review the situation and subsequently come to a decision if i can at least play on HG again!

Thanks, Benji!

You will be banned if you cause anymore problems in the server.

Any proof against you is a global.

And you will be a prisoner until you can show us a good little boy. :)

Edited by vandium

OK thanks guys, i will keep this thread updated week by week with progress, say... 2 weeks without any reports, then off T list? Sounds a good deal!

Will donate next month when i get paid!

Peace Out.

And yer vagina, im so much more mature than you lol!