Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lazarus Muting me (Muting another admin)

Belkashif

1. Abuser name: [HG] Lazarus {4m the Hud}

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:18265306

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:51 PM GMT +3

5. PROOF: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542901600389371337/351C0FB2FB2FDF4827893CCB683E3CAEE12057CD/

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was the lead and I was playing my music after I have a given a warday in Armoury Vent and Knife arena vents. Then a player "Mailman" starts spamming me STFU. So therefore Lazurus told me turn off the music since FIVE people said to turn it off. I told him check console only 1 players told me to turn it off. So therefore Lazurus mutes me even though he knows im an admin.

As you look carefully in the screenshot only 1 player asked me to stop the music out of 28 players. So therefore lazaurus mutes me while he told me FIVE asked me to turn it off.

Screenshots shows from the moment I chose my song and played till the moment I got muted by this abuser.

Source 1: Admins are not allowed to mute other admins or use any commands on them

Source 2: Papa John said that music is ALLOWED on wardays.

Requesting The_monkey to have a look at this Abuse Report since he is familliar with all the collisions that have been occuring between me and Lazaurs for the past 2 months.

Thank you in advance for reading my report,

Belkashif

Edited by Papa John

MOTD says that if people are complaining about music, you stop. Any RESPONSIBLE admin would stop playing once people complain. 5 people, count em:

Me

Factions: "wtf is this shit"

Mailman: "STFU//STFU//STFU//BELK"

Blackberry: "wow no"

and Adam on the mic since he was a CT and could talk.

I was waiting for you to be responsible enough to turn it off, but since you wouldn't, I muted you. That simple. Anyone in the server at the time can corroborate my story.

MOTD says that if people are complaining about music, you stop. Any RESPONSIBLE admin would stop playing once people complain. 5 people, count em:

Me

Factions: "wtf is this shit"

Mailman: "STFU//STFU//STFU//BELK"

Blackberry: "wow no"

and Adam on the mic since he was a CT and could talk.

I was waiting for you to be responsible enough to turn it off, but since you wouldn't, I muted you. That simple. Anyone in the server at the time can corroborate my story.

Doesn't matter you have no reason to be using admin commands on other admins, you should know better then that Laz.

Closed, wait for DL+ to post.

There's three people that asked you to stop, of which, all 3 are admins.

I don't believe what Lazarus did was necessarily correct but if you're being stubborn and people are asking you to stop, what do you expect them to do...

I understand that PapaJohn says "it's okay"... but that doesn't justify you overriding other people's choices.

Lazarus... if it's that much of a problem, let someone from the Division (CSS) know and they can help handle the scene.

Belkashif, being admin doesn't mean you can override what players say every time.

You need to help make the server fun and not make it into an abuse land as it is already.

Does everyone understand?

Belkashif if I see anymore crap out of you or laz, I am going to smash both your faces with the banhammer. You both need to cut the shit. It doesn't matter how many people you think asked you to stop. I think if one person asks you to stop then you should. But thats just me. Not everyone likes the same kind of music and if they dont like it I think it is ruining their experience on the server. Just my 2 cents

engima I wasnt being stuborn at all. I you see in the screenshot the song only lasted for 4 seconds. After I got muted by lazaurus. The player Mailman that was telling me to "STFU" instantly played music! So what he was doing is trying to make me stop playing so he can play his music.

I dont put admin in the postion where i treat it like my sheild or whatsoever. I only pay for admin to help keep Jailbreak fun and ban freekillers and mute spammers. It is NOT my intention to make jailbreak and abuse land. I try my best to keep it clean and make it fun.

When lazaurus muted me because Mailman was saying to STFU he allowed Mailman to play his music right after me, and you can ask him yourself if you wish.

Enigma you know very well whats been happening with lazarus and me, so 3 admins telling me to stop should not be counted as lazarus one of them because everything I do he denies it and many Staff know this issue very well.

Admins denying my music such as Factions and Blackberry, I do not understand what "wtf is this" and "wow no" means. if they would like me to stop the music, I think it will be much more understandable if they say "Stop the music" or "Please turn it off Belkashif" or whatsoever, but "wtf is that" or "wow no" might not be directed towards me or I might not have known that it was directed to me. If they typed that in Admin chat that i would understand that it was directed to me.

I rest my case.

As for the matter of the question "Do you understand" Yes I do understand.