Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG HEZEKIAH unban request from teamspeak

HEZEKIAH

1. Your in-game name:HEZEKIAH

2. Server that you were banned on: Teamspeak

3. The Banning admin: Lamigra

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:26232948

5. Reason for ban: i was talking about league of legends in the starcraft channel. A guy named blackout was raging hard, I told him its not a big deal, which it wasn't, he kept raging so I muted him, don't see why he couldn't a muted me. So he got La Migra, Migra told me to go to League of legends channel, I said "Whatever man, Cmon hacks (who was with me playing) lets go" at which point I was cut off by a perm ban. I don't know why it is such a big deal, I was playing starcraft before and hacks was with me, I dont see how It messed Blackout up so much that he had to call me A "Cunt Bitch" anyway. Please unban, I do think that Blackout was somehow biased against me. the rage was very uncalled for.

HEZEKIAH,

i got Lamigra, you were being rude all afternoon, i have asked you muti times to make a push to talk key while you were in the channel b/c we were hearing you talk to everyone in your house but us, and all i got is "Whatever", at that this is the SC2 channel for SC2 There is a LoL channel for a reason when someones playing a game and someone talking about a different game it distracts them the nice thing to do is just go to a different channel,