Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An Everyday Plea of Uncertain Innocence.

Ghos7

1. Your in-game name:[GVZ]GHost

2. Server that you were banned on: CSS Crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: HG | beast702

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:10265385

5. Reason for ban: I would assume the reason I was banned was no other than that of myself being especially eloquent whilst arguing with another player. What I am most surprised about is that there was no real warning to my ban. All i got was a "Shut up" , and then 15 seconds later a permanent ban from the server. No kick, no written warning, nothing, straight to ban.

I understand that being disrespectful to other players is unacceptable, but taking sides with a suck-up is even worse, and I apologize if I did go overboard with my attitude in-game. My main concern is that the person who banned me is fully unaware of the awfully long sour relation I have with this other player. I have found myself being shamed and disrespected by this other player MULTIPLE times in the past, with admins present and all, BUT not a word was heard from me, I took it, ignored it and moved on. It wasn't until today that this other player hit my last nerve and i lashed out at him with similar insults previously directed to me. Playing innocent as soon as an admin shows up, he goes off with a "He's being mean and I didn't do anything" attitude which in turn blew my last fuse... At this point I lost the last bit of patience I had and continued on to irresponsibly name call this other player. I was asked to be quiet, and as requested, I remained silent for what was left of my time there. At this point the admin continued to argue with another player about speech rights in the internet and what not. Not 15 seconds later, I was banned.

The reason: Player Custom S 1969 disconnected SteamID STEAM_0:1:10265385 Reason: Disconnect by user.

HG | beast702 [dL] : !ban eliminate 0 "stfu

Really? ...stfu?...

Unbelievable, any-who... as it all turns out, I find myself at the mercy of the jury. May the trial begin.

With all due regards,

GHost

The last thing you said right before I banned you was "Paramore is a Bitch" and I told you guys to shut it and just to play the fucking game. I told you guys a certain amount of shit talking is fine but you guys keep on going and going.

And as going for that she instigated the situation is utterly false since you guys started as soon as she connected spewing shit out.

Now if I were you I wouldn't come here bullshitting out of your mouth or I won't uplift your ban.

Would you like to not be a complete idiot and actually man up to what happen?

Well damn, I was going to argue on that statement, but let's save it, I have nothing to prove and am being held responsible for my actions. Now, with all due sincerity, I would like to apologize for being a dick, douche bag, prick... what ever you might want to call me. I did wrong, I insulted another player after taking a warning, then got myself banned.

It won't happen again.

With all honesty, I am sorry.

GHost