Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cletus Abuse

Kaos

1. Abuser name: Cletus

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:34183082

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:30

5. PROOF:http://imageshack.us/g/43/2011080800001v.jpg/

6. Please tell us about the incident: Lead had just Died, so i said all t's freeze, some wernt so i said it again, and again, cletus was running at me, and jumped so i shot him. he got mad and tried to slay me, i died before, and then teamswitches me, then teamswitches himself to ct. i have people on the screenshots saying i said freeze. Shortly after this, i went into spectator to get some screenshots, but got kicked from the game. SOOO i made my own game so i could take them. this explains why im in office.

Well, I did NOT kick you from the game, I slayed you because you freekilled me, I had jumped before I HEARD you say freeze, that doesnt mean you didnt say freeze before that, you also gave FALSE orders 2 rounds before, and got slayed by Papa John (or Scott, whichever), which was in there when I teamswitched you and didnt say I did anything wrong.

the me giving false orders before has NOTHING to do with this. i said freeze multiple times. you just got mad and you wanted to be ct. wich gives u NO right to switch me. you need to learn that you cant use powers out of rage.

Actually, thats not why i switched myself, everyone was getting sick of tree being lead and i felt like leading. Its not a matter of ME switching YOU so I can play as CT. I dont see why you have to make a big deal over a LITTLE thing bro.

From what I see from both parties is a communication mix up, somehow. Cletus it did look like he did take lead and to say that he didn't then switch it up to say that he fk'ed you because you were in mid air is really shady but all very circumstantial.

Kaos with this situation it would be wise for you not to argue with admins even if they are wrong instead you should just chill and like you somewhat did is get proof.

Like I said this is all circumstantial so both of you cool it and play the game.