Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sia_^

Pretty Boy Swagg

STEAM_0:1:12898273

Perp

Kigen

Being a Douche.

I am a douche. I was being a douche. I use to be a douche. I was barley being a douche though. I sat there for 5 minutes listening to grapEcrusH bitch at me, then I returned some shit, Kigen got mad at me for it and I called him out on teamspeak about how he is only getting on my case for things. I asked him nicely if we could go to another channel and chat but he just perm banned me from teamspeak and game.

Now I've been around HG for almost 3 years. I was in for almost 2 years. I did make mistakes in the past, but this is such a little event for permanent ban. I was also told -hg- grapEcrusH talks shit constantly. Sorry Kigen for calling you out bro, but it's only the internet. Don't take me so serious please.

• Executive Council

You were sexually harassing a female player in the server by mis-quoting her multiple times after I told you to stop. You kept being a asshole directly to me whenever I told you to stop being a asshole to others. I warned you multiple times. Kicked you multiple times. This all before I had enough and removed you.

Why should you be unbanned when all you've been doing lately is being a asshole in the server and in TS3?

1. I wasn't sexually harassing anyone. It's the internet, it would be verbally.

2. She said she didn't complain to you.

3. You kicked me once from teamspeak, not multiple times.

4. That's the 2ed time I've played the server in months, the first time I got off after about 2 minutes.

5. I had no problem with you nor did I talk any shit to you or call you any names or anything, you were just mad at me for messing with her then continued to hop on my case for everything. I called your name and said there was people RDMin me in my shop, then you proceeded to kick me making me lose over 20k in items that I was trying to sell, and

didn't do anything about the people RDMing.

Then I asked some staff, was moved back into your channel asked you again why you banned me and asked if we could have a private conversation, you didn't say a single thing to me, and perm banned me.

I feel like you've blown this way out of proportion and are over exaggerating about some things.