Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ruffey Admin Abuse

ZD-ShadowNinja

1. Abuser name: Ruffey

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:42386870

3. What server: HG Surf

4. About what time: 9:25 PST PM

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well I was playing along and Ruffey was getting a lot of kills didn't matter but then he did an admin command Zero Gravity Which would give a un-fair advantage I had to go before saying anything so don't take his admin away unless multiple offenses but maybe a warning .... the oooooo chat was after I was talking to someone about how I don't think your allowed to do that which then we considered it un-fair advantage

post-8644-13525954705958_thumb.jpg

post-8644-13525954706307_thumb.jpg

post-8644-13525954706531_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZD-ShadowNinja

Funny, I just encountered him on the surf server and took these demos. Came here to report him and saw this thread.

(first demo is on fruits, second is on legends_lite)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P4NBHDCQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZDWPGA2

Constantly changing gravity to help him surf, also changed other players gravities.

On fruits he would keep the round going until he died. Once he kept it past 0:00 because he didn't die , but then restarted it when people started complaining, and then once when he died at like 4:00 he ended it. The first time, when he was still alive, he moved everyone to spectator in order to not die, then when he had died he just slayed everyone.

I was changing gravity and changing others gravity that requested just for the fun of it. I didn't know you couldn't effect gravity, and assumed you could considering its a deathmatch server more than a surfing server. I can surf just fine, i dont need to change gravity to do it, i was just messing around. And yes I also was moving people to spec on fruits and I think I did it on vegetables. I did that because people were complaining they were getting spawn killed / its repetitive / so i moved everyone to spec to start the round over. And yes I was slapping myself on another occasion because people were telling me it'll make you float, which again I did not know that Admins are not allowed to do. I also put drugs on people that requested it. Is there anyway I can get unbanned and have admin back? I payed $15 like two days ago and I already lost it.

And if you can unban me/ give me admin back can someone give me a Admin Rules link