Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lamigra banned thalidon

Thalidon

stuff in game doesnt mean stuff in ts? i said fuck the police, like everyone else on server does to get police after then but u just shot up my car big time i was like wtf damnit and i get anyry easily so u killed me agin i was like wtf bitch, then u went to ts and banned me cause u said sotp and i said just leave me alone

and u were swat not a cop

Edited by enigma#
triple posted

stuff in game doesnt mean stuff in ts? i said fuck the police, like everyone else on server does to get police after then but u just shot up my car big time i was like wtf damnit and i get anyry easily so u killed me agin i was like wtf bitch, then u went to ts and banned me cause u said sotp and i said just leave me alone

and u were swat not a cop

sorry but you never said "f the police" you said it directly to me... after i told you to chill out and stop cussing me out you continued and ended with "stfu bro"... see now i only kicked you from Perp and tried to talk to you in TS and you blew me off... That is all i got to say about this incident