Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can I be unbanned?

v2.0

1. Your in-game name:v2.0

2. Server that you were banned on:I wasn't banned on one

3. The Banning admin:JessicaJoy, I guess.

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:31420423

5. Reason for ban:https://hellsgamers.com/threads/51045-quot-TRALALALALAL-quot-quot-v2.0-quot-%28ip-advertising%29

I didn't really think I was advertising another server. This guy wanted to go to another bhop server so I just pasted the IP for another bhop server.

1. Your in-game name:v2.0

2. Server that you were banned on:I wasn't banned on one

3. The Banning admin:JessicaJoy, I guess.

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:31420423

5. Reason for ban:https://hellsgamers.com/threads/51045-quot-TRALALALALAL-quot-quot-v2.0-quot-(ip-advertising)

I didn't really think I was advertising another server. This guy wanted to go to another bhop server so I just pasted the IP for another bhop server.

I can certainly understand the non-malicious intention. However, the fact is in the screenshot, you say GO TO THIS IP (although not multiple times). I think a lot of people would interpret your actions as advertising. I would too as well.

The second screenshot barely corroborates what you say. If you have a bind to tell people to go to a certain IP, I'd strongly suggest not using it on our servers.

Do you understand that it is against the rules to advertise? Perhaps your intentions weren't however, the evidence gathered in that ban report does suggest heavily you are.

Edited by enigma#

I can certainly understand the non-malicious intention. However, the fact is in the screenshot, you say GO TO THIS IP (although not multiple times). I think a lot of people would interpret your actions as advertising. I would too as well.

The second screenshot barely corroborates what you say. If you have a bind to tell people to go to a certain IP, I'd strongly suggest not using it on our servers.

Do you understand that it is against the rules to advertise? Perhaps your intentions weren't however, the evidence gathered in that ban report does suggest heavily you are.

Yeah, man, sorry about that stuff. I went to the HG bhop server so I could bhop and didn't go there for the purpose of advertising, even though it may seem that way.