Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SWAT Sniper 117

iLLwiLL

SWAT has been a regular in office for a while now. He's caused his fair share of drama here... and now he's back with admin.

Yesterday, a bunch of people thought I was hacking, under the name "sage". So SWAT specs me and apparently finds nothing because he joined a team and started playing again. I'm having an argument with some people and SWAT butts in, on admin chat where everyone can see it, claiming that I said "n!gger". and he puts the entire sentence that I supposedly said out there with the word in plain sight. but check the chat logs, I never said anything like that. he then slays me at the beginning of the next round, and that's when I told him that I was ill will and everyone just shut the fuck up and started praising me. lmfao

ok, so this morning, I come in to office with the name dog. SWAT runs by me in garage about 30 seconds into the round. I kill him. He slays me and leaves with his RMP butt buddies.

I don't have screens cause I'm too lazy. But I think BlackEyes does. SWAT, you're cool, but only when you know that I'm ill will. Rofl. Otherwise you're a sore loser, admin abuser, douche.

+1 for rhyme

peace

BTW: he has his rank hidden so I can't find his steam ID.

Ok first of all you didn't follow the template.

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What sever:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

second of all is that you don't have proof so it's totally pointless!So if you think swats admin will be stripped with no proof well tough look because it's not gonna happen.

Ok first of all you didn't follow the template.

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What sever:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

second of all is that you don't have proof so it's totally pointless!So if you think swats admin will be stripped with no proof well tough look because it's not gonna happen.

I included his name, the server, and the general time it happened. I said I don't have steam ID because he hides his rank. I said I don't have screens but I posted this because someone DOES, and if they see this they would upload them.

What do you want me to do, let this just go by?? I posted what I knew, get over it, if it doesn't work for you don't even waste your time posting in my thread.

CRY MOAR YOU BABIES.

1. Abuser name: ïɱῬ | `SWAT Ú©nιpεѠ117

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14680279 / STEAM_0:0:12770156

3. What sever: NTF Office

4. About what time: N/A

5. PROOF: ill will's original post + BlackEye's possible screenshot.

SWAT's just a QQing, rage quitting, team stacking drama queen who ghosts whenever he gets a chance. I had to block him from Friends list just so he would stop spamming me ghosting messages. Admin removable kthxbye.