Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

x2punisher

In game name: x2 | Punisher

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20548111

Banned from: 24/7 D2 but apparently "global"

Banned by: did not say which admin, just "staff" and it must have been RCON because I was never kicked from the server, and the name listed on the ban list was "unknown".

Requsting unban: I have never cheated in my life, and I do not use racism (since our community does not allow it, I dont do it in others' servers.) I am our BOE team leader, it would be very foolish for me to use cheats/exploits...although there is no reason listed for my ban so I guess I dont know what I am being accused of. If for some reason someone thought I was cheating, I would love to see the demo...else, I would like to be unbanned because I like the 24/7 D2 server. Thanks

I copied the information from the ban page for reference, if it helps any.

STEAM_0:1:20548111

Unknown

permanently

2009-05-12 19:22:25

Staff

Global - All Servers

On another note, I scoured the "ban" forums (on and around the date I was banned) and did not find anything posted at all.

Although it is not likely, maybe someone copy and pasted the wrong steamID when banning? Any case, I was never made aware of a ban, never received any warnings for anything, and there is no posted reason for my ban..

You were banned remotely on 5-12-2009

STEAM_0:1:20548111 Unknown permanently 2009-05-12 19:22:25 Staff Global - All Servers

We'll wait for a reason why. It's usually a 24 hour turnaround time.

If no demo or proof arises you'll be unbanned.