Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Athenes unban 2

Phireman

1. Your in-game name: AtheneWins

2. Server that you were banned on: darkrp

3. The Banning admin: Rizon the abuser

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20105076

5. Reason for ban:

That day you tired to rob me I was not directly by my door I was 30 feet away from it talking to someone else and you came up to me killed me and my guard and continued to break in....im out in public not even close to my base and you rdm me my

wow dont lie you stupid maggot. You were right in front of your doors!!!!!

Your mommy bought you admin? Are you stupid idiots wondering why your dark rp server is rotting and having less and less players?!!! Its coz of fuckin douchebags like Rizon aka Nerd.

Head admins should spec them once in a while. You will see what scumbags like Rizon to do your servers. You lost 2 more players. Me and my friend James. Now its gona be max 6 players a day not 8.

Posts like this will get you banned

wow dont lie you stupid maggot. You were right in front of your doors!!!!!

Your mommy bought you admin? Are you stupid idiots wondering why your dark rp server is rotting and having less and less players?!!! Its coz of fuckin douchebags like Rizon aka Nerd.

Head admins should spec them once in a while. You will see what scumbags like Rizon to do your servers. You lost 2 more players. Me and my friend James. Now its gona be max 6 players a day not 8.