Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request.

IIIGODAWGSIII

in-game name: hater.sauce

server: 24/7 office /apparently global to.

Banned by: staff

Reason: hacking

id: STEAM_0:0:18555778

I have recently been informed that i have been banned from ur servers for walling. I recently played css at somones house on my steam account and never signed out. from what i understand they were hacking on mutilple servers. I will understand if u dont unbann but there u go.

regards,

Adam C.

Edited by ttaM
Email = bad on public forum!

I have recently been informed that i have been banned from ur servers for walling. I recently played css at somones house on my steam account and never signed out. from what i understand they were hacking on mutilple servers. I will understand if u dont unbann but there u go.

This always works.

Perhaps a second chance? If it is true that his "friend" did it then obviously the lesson was learned and if it happened again there would be no excuse.

To stay logged in elsewhere twice is just retarded. Besides, if he had CSS and steam why could you not use his login?

Of course, my personal opinion is nothing more than a pinprick maybe someone will find it in their heart to help you.