Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - Lt. Punisher91â„¢

Ninja Cooki3

1. Your in-game name: Lt. Punisher91

2. Server that you were banned on: TeamSpeak 3

3. The Banning admin: The_Monkey

4. Your Steam-Id: Teamspeak 3 so it wont be Needed

5. Reason for ban: Racist term

Im Sorry

it was in a middle of a TeamSpeak 3 in World Wide Friends and there was a fun chat going on and someone said we should say words that start with a n and then When there was a mic spam going on i said it during the spam

I am really sorry for this i was immature and was overexcited because of this dare i know it was wrong i should of explained myself before it had to go this far i am really sorry what i said i never ment it cause we were having fun in the channel

Again i am Really Sorry for racism Term i used i should of never said it in the First place i was really stupid for saying it

Sorry.

Edited by Papa John

Guest The_Monkey

I'm going to let this sit till tomorrow night. By then I will have made my decision.

Had you simply taken the 10 seconds I gave you to suggest a fair punishment, you wouldn't be banned.

Guest The_Monkey

I will unban you. You need to understand that you are a fucking retard.

Be sure you don't weigh more than 200 lbs. before you go out on the ice, you just might fall through and drown in an icy pool of your sorrow.