Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suricruise for Apology

I'm sure I'll probably end up getting banned before I can even post this, but this is my apology thread for my immature behavior. I registered 9 or 10 accounts just to be an asshole to get banned, but apparently my brother talked with one of the Council members or Staff members (I think it was ttaM) about whats going on in here. The Slayerben12 account was an old friend of mine. I put him as my referrer for my first Suricruise account. He is innocent and does not deserve to be banned. I would appreciate it if you would unban him, for him, not for me. My brother and I never had really a good relationship with eachother (no homo) and I liked to piss him off and he mentioned somethign about possibly getting our IP's banned and I don't want that to happen just for that reason. He never did anything wrong but I did. My accounts can either stay banned or get deleted. I don't care. Even though this account will most likely be banned. I just wanted to make this thread explaining this, primarily for whoever Hazzard talked with in his Ventrilo server so he had an understanding of what went on. I honestly feel kinda bad for acting like such a dick, but the past is the past and I hope you forgive me. If not, oh well. And while I had it on my mind, the bans under my real Steam_ID, STEAM_0:1:8457575, can stay because I did those, only under a friends name. I would just like my friend slayerben12 to be unbanned and I would like this thread to be taken as an apology to any members or staff/council that saw my stupidity earlier. I'm through here being a dick and I probably wont even come here again. My brother Hazzard might though.

All the best,

-Suricruise

Edited by Papa John