Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Factions Freekicking 2 people.

Kaos

1. Abuser name: Factions

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:14515771

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: about 6:10

5. PROOF: http://imageshack.us/g/571/2011081300002.jpg/

6. Please tell us about the incident: We were in jailbreak and playing a game, i think Factions said somthing through the mic. i wasnt really paying close attention. and junior said, "factions fag" and so factions of course like always kicks him with the word "nope". junior is my friend so i said wow nice abuse. i get kicked with "nope".... so i came back and asked him to move me back to ct. and he didnt so i was like, wow nice abuse dude. Then i get kicked with a reason of "But master how will my admin aboose teach you kung foo?".... i know right there its abuse. and Junior had gotten kicked again with the reason nope. doctor derp even told me thats abuse and to screenshot it. I know i make a lot of reports. Im just tired of 13 year olds getting admin and thinking they can do whatever they want with it.

-Edit: steam Id

From what I see in those pics looks like junior started up something that he shouldn't have had but on the other hand Factions you didn't follow procedure as well from the warn, kick, ban.

Then Kaos as for you shouldn't probably be medling with other peoples problems even though he is your friend.

All three of you guys are all wrong kaos and junior for disrespecting and/or arguing with admin, and Factions for not following the correct procedure and DONT GIVE STUPID REASON WHEN YOU KICK OR BAN.