Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

John and many others.

Strafe

Well this is how it started a 10man late at night like always turns into ridiculousness because people leave the teams were as followed.

Team 1 : Aesopp, blacky, poison, mush, Chicken wings.

Team 2 : Me, Apoc, QQuik, Tricky, and Shami

Although the teams I think were fair because on basic circumstances QQuik- hasnt been on top of his game shami was stoned out of his mind like always when he plays at night and not playing that well Apoc same as myself we had basically 9 frags each and Tricky and QQuik like expected should have top fragged.

Mid game poison, chicken, and aesopp left getting subs (like they should have) John, Muse, Rick came in we played for a little while knowing what they were going up against mid game John and Mush decided to leave and everyone followed because John being a staff member quit why can't we, they both put no initiation into finding subs.

After the game, I was argueing that they shouldn't have left and John replied I don't care I said I know that's why you quit so he bans me I message artillery and sent him the screen shots about the entire thing.

Even if teams were not fair staff John and Mush should have followed proper protocol and gotten a sub and not broken down the entire 10man by rage quitting.

Basically by next round it was a 3v3 I forgot who stayed I know on my team was Shami me and someone else and the other people on the team was Rick whom stayed till it was like 1v1.

post-8065-13525954755557_thumb.jpg

post-8065-13525954755839_thumb.jpg

Edited by Strafe

Even if teams were not fair staff John and Mush should have followed proper protocol and gotten a sub and not broken down the entire 10man by rage quitting.

Sorry, it's nearly impossible to find replacements, when 3 people have left the server already because of the unfair teams & it being 3am.

Why don't you abide by your own thoughts, and stick to wanting fair teams. Instead of saying "I wanted to 16-0 you guys".

The only person on your team, that's actually worried about this.

I banned you from teamspeak for 2 seconds because you're being fucking annoying about it, and repeatedly telling us about how you're gonna post this cry-baby thread.

Sorry, it's nearly impossible to find replacements, when 3 people have left the server already because of the unfair teams & it being 3am.

Why don't you abide by your own thoughts, and stick to wanting fair teams. Instead of saying "I wanted to 16-0 you guys". You're crying about this, really?

I banned you from teamspeak for 2 seconds because you're being fucking annoying about it, and repeatedly telling us about how you're gonna post this cry-baby thread.

I told you I was sending the SS's into Artillery and I would love to play with fair teams but that won't happen till captain round is re-worked. Till then this will happen. you shoulda just stuck it out like the rest of us would have had too, too.

I told you I was sending the SS's into Artillery and I would love to play with fair teams but that won't happen till captain round is re-worked. Till then this will happen. you shoulda just stuck it out like the rest of us would have had too, too.

Stuck it out with the rest of us? Me being staff has nothing to do with everyone else leaving that 10man. Why don't you move on with your life, & quit bitching about you not being able to 16-0 us.

Stuck it out with the rest of us? Me being staff has nothing to do with everyone else leaving that 10man. Why don't you move on with your life, & quit bitching about you not being able to 16-0 us.
That was a joke did it bother you? I wanted to finish the game is basically what I was saying. You being staff means you should be setting the example if you quit why can't everyone else.

That was a joke did it bother you? I wanted to finish the game is basically what I was saying. You being staff means you should be setting the example if you quit why can't everyone else.

They were going to leave on their own regardless of what I was going to do, as you can see by Mush leaving before me.

Well this is how it started a 10man late at night like always turns into ridiculousness because people leave the teams were as followed.

Team 1 : Aesopp, blacky, poison, mush, Chicken wings.

Team 2 : Me, Apoc, QQuik, Tricky, and Shami

Although the teams I think were fair because on basic circumstances QQuik- hasnt been on top of his game shami was stoned out of his mind like always when he plays at night and not playing that well Apoc same as myself we had basically 9 frags each and Tricky and QQuik like expected should have top fragged.

Mid game poison, chicken, and aesopp left getting subs (like they should have) John, Muse, Rick came in we played for a little while knowing what they were going up against mid game John and Mush decided to leave and everyone followed because John being a staff member quit why can't we, they both put no initiation into finding subs.

After the game, I was argueing that they shouldn't have left and John replied I don't care I said I know that's why you quit so he bans me I message artillery and sent him the screen shots about the entire thing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5419[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5420[/ATTACH]

#1. Take the part out saying "everyone left" because I was the last one in the server.

#2. Don't be a hypocrite ( https://hellsgamers.com/threads/51324 ) and don't be so one-sided. You knew the teams were bad and your reasons for saying otherwise are completely opinionated.. Things such as "stoned out of his mind" and "not on top of his game" don't matter. Also it's an off-client scrim.. cheating entirely possible, not even gonna say someone was cheating, just gonna say it's possible, for argument's sake.

#3. It wasn't john that left first.. Edit that part too. I'm sure there's a server console dump that will prove that..

#4. Three people left to get subs for a reason.. I don't see how you don't get the point after that. Also YOU left, technically you should have stayed. because you left after about the third person leaving.. So if we're gonna hand out infractions here, you should be included, according to the rules..

In closing, check rule number 16 of the 10man rules, which is self-explanatory to this situation. Teams were stacked from the beginning, all the way to the end.. 1 good player vs 4 good players = no bueno.

In closing, check rule number 16 of the 10man rules, which is self-explanatory to this situation. Teams were stacked from the beginning, all the way to the end.. 1 good player vs 4 good players = no bueno.

You shouldn't even have to site this as a rule out of common courtesy.

#1. Take the part out saying "everyone left" because I was the last one in the server.

#2. Don't be a hypocrite ( https://hellsgamers.com/threads/51324 ) and don't be so one-sided. You knew the teams were bad and your reasons for saying otherwise are completely opinionated.. Things such as "stoned out of his mind" and "not on top of his game" don't matter. Also it's an off-client scrim.. cheating entirely possible, not even gonna say someone was cheating, just gonna say it's possible, for argument's sake.

#3. It wasn't john that left first.. Edit that part too. I'm sure there's a server console dump that will prove that..

#4. Three people left to get subs for a reason.. I don't see how you don't get the point after that. Also YOU left, technically you should have stayed. because you left after about the third person leaving.. So if we're gonna hand out infractions here, you should be included, according to the rules..

Rule 16 WAS JUST ADDED you cannot use that in any way in this arguement. I was one of the last few to leave it was down 2 4 when I left maybe even 1 I even tabbed when you said lets 3v3 and next thing I know 2 people on your team quit John or someone started moving people out of the channels. I am not being a hypocrite I do stand behind the fact that teams should be fair and they were originally that's not my problem they didn't get fair subs. In the screen shot all I got was Mush and John leaving their were others but I don't have proof of it. Shami doesn't cheat so don't pull that bullshit into this thread edit that if you wanna call edits ON MY THREAD. That was an invalid arguement if you wanna call invalidity. They left because it was late at night and didn't want to play. Poison was annoyed before she even started 10manning and the 10man just annoyed her more so don't say 3 people left obviously teams were not fair because they were before they left they got subs like they should have so why didn't everyone else?

So, what are you trying to accomplish from this thread in all reality. You want us to give infractions to 5 people who don't have any, so they'll all have ONE infractions which expires over time. Yet while having that one infraction it does nothing to them. All you gain is... well, nothing except... Actually nope, you gain nothing.

So, what are you trying to accomplish from this thread in all reality. You want us to give infractions to 5 people who don't have any, so they'll all have ONE infractions which expires over time. Yet while having that one infraction it does nothing to them. All you gain is... well, nothing except... Actually nope, you gain nothing.
leaving early from a 10man is a ban for a day according to faithless.

the only other thing im gonna say is that rule 16 was NOT just added, it was just edited to be a little more clear.. it was probably created when bigjohn was drunk. however that rule was always there

the only other thing im gonna say is that rule 16 was NOT just added, it was just edited to be a little more clear.. it was probably created when bigjohn was drunk. however that rule was always there
Wasn't written there for not an 'official rule' till added into the 10man waiting room rules. Regardless it doesn't stop people from leaving a 10man early wasting every ones time. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

• Executive Council

Enough....

How about rule #1 in 10 man.

1. HAVE FUN! DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUS! If you take this too serious, you might get banned. If you want to play something serious, go play ESEA or Battle Empire. (Esea.net), (BattleEmpire.com)

Enough....

How about rule #1 in 10 man.

DAMN Kigen is the only one with the right answer, How about everyone cool it chillax, take a deep breath, and drop it huh? It sounds like everyone was in the wrong on this so everyone chill.