Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Some Help HG servers only

KiNeMaN

Evry time i go into our pub servers on css my game will crash OR freeze up. I have to ctrl alt del and open up task manger and end the hl2 process. This is ONLY on HG pub servers our scrim servers are good and everywhere else i ply is good too. Does anyone hve any ideas????? Would be greatly apprecited if someone could help me out.. TY.

Yeah if it's what strafe said...

Have you downloaded any skins for your guns to make them look different or for your character? I think you delete the folders in which the skins have saved to then when you run it again it will reinstall the files making it the original style. But don't do this before someone verifies what I've said because don't want to fuck your game up lol. I am no tech boy. By this I mean the models folder, skins and sounds folders I think.

Flush out your models folder first and rebuild the repo... maybe there is a corrupted file in there.

It's usually located at C:\Program Files\Steam\ (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam) \ steamapps\%yourusername%\counter-strike source\cstrike\

Next if you don't care for the models, you can always go with what Strafe said. Reconnect to the HG server and it'll re-download all the models. There is a chance however that your models may end up being 'ERRORS' (literally).

in my models folder i have de_egypt and players under players i hve like 35 diff things .. that map isnt supose to be in there is it? flush out do u mean delete everything? and ty ..
If you dont have anything in your models folder just delete it and re-run counter strike and download them if you want. or type in console cl_downloadfilter none but like enigma said people will be huge ERROR signs making it really hard to kill them.

edit* under your player folder IF you have played on our servers you should have....

(only if you played jailbreak) : hggangs

hgitems

hgmodels

and in mine I have v4's models because I dm there a lot.