Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rizon admin abuse

thebeast6788

Abuser name: HG | Rizon [dA]

Their Steam Id: Cant get it as he banned me, not trying to appeal ban.

What server: DARk RP

About what time: 10ish?

PROOF: My gallery shows 3 pics

1 of him shooting as invisible

Please tell us about the incident: Ok so he was going invisible, and shooting at my base invisible so i could not shoot at him back not being able to see him and all, and hes been abusive b4 but too lazy too report, anyways, then he called me a mingebag several times, after which i called him a abusive admin, started taking pics, kinda hard to see him cause hes invisible but u see gun shot i thk, he also had no right to ban me seeing as i was doing nothing besides saying i was going to report him but thats not relevant.

Edited by Rizon

1. Your pictures Show me being "ghosted"

2. I shot the citizens camera b/c he was shoving his camera into people bases, and was warning him.

3. Everytime i'm trying to take care of a situation either if i'm ghosted or not , you constantly claim abuse!...because i'm warning someone about a rule they are breaking. unless you have sufficant evidence that i am abusing, this wil go no where.

4. Dont disrespect admins and mock them when they are assisting users, your making yourself look bad and making the admins job harder.

5. I didn't ban you. [HG] Murre did.

Edited by Rizon

• Executive Council

thebeast6788, try not calling out the admins in the server. This will always end badly for you.

Ghosting is a useful tool for the admins to see what is going on in the server. People tend not to break server rules in front of a admin. So sometimes its needed for a admin to ghost so that he/she can witness rules being broken.

Not abuse.