Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just some quick beginner questions...

Hopefully these aren't answered in the abyss of posts... If they are I'm terribly sorry...

#1- I paid using a Visa card, I read that PayPal automatically renews your admin each month (maybe? if not oh well), my card won't be charged every month correct?

#2 (CSS JailBreak MOD)- Is there a tutorial with some super easy binds for admin powers? Ex. I don't like hitting "@"s every time I wanna ADMIN chat or ALL chat, etc... Is there a bind that poofs up the ADMIN chat at a click of a button? If anyone wanted to help a guy out they could throw out some of their super cool fast & easy binds! :amuse:

...Or not LOL, Thanks anyways! Again, sorry if those are noob questions... for I am ... a noob... LOL

Payments wont be charged automatically from your Visa Card I hope so, if you dont what your admin anymore amke sure you post a support ticket and ask for your admin to be cancelled.

As for the bind you can type this in console.

bind "i" "sm_admin"

You can always replace your key if you dont want the i, for example you want to bind it to p.

bind "p" "sm_admin"

If you prefer to type it in, you can type !admin in chat.

what blu said.. sm_who is defo your friend! as for the @, I dont think there's a bind for admin chat to pop up, but you'll get used to it soon enough :)

I pay with visa too and it renews automatically.. so be sure to cancel more than 48 hours before it makes you pay for the next month :P

good luck!

ps: what server(s) did you buy admin on? I might see ya there :)

xx

you can make it not renew. all you have to do is go through the steps to cancel your admin but instead of cancel immediately do the other one and it will cancel at the end of the time you paid for and it WON'T renew for the next month.

omg thanks! :P Blu for president!