Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Shift-| Unban Request

Karmah

1. Your in-game name:Shift-|

2. Server that you were banned on: Global

3. The Banning admin:Crosshair

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:32930731

5. Reason for ban:admin disrespect , abusing team speak powers , and being a dick towards other memebers

"I should be unbanned because it was awhile ago, and I was quite ignorant and beligerant when I was speaking, and I truely am sorry for what I did. I ask Karmah to post this appeal for me because he is a really good friend, and I am also really good friends with many HG members, and I really miss being apart of this amazing community. Please take this time to read this, and Karmah thanks for posting this for me"

He is a good friend of mine, and I play with him on all types of games, from GMOD to css... Sorry for posting for him, but he asked me as a friend to D:

• Executive Council

Unbanned Shift from the forums so he can come here in give his side.

No one else but Shift and DLs+ should post.

Ok im not one with words but , im sorry for the disrespect and trolling i know it wasn't right . i would like to come back if its alright with the staff , i miss playing with certain people . If i come back ill make sure im a better person then trolling every one and being a dick .

• Executive Council

Shift, you will be unbanned on the condition that no more trolling happens.

If we see any more trolling or other bad behavior we will perma-ban you again and not remove it.

Is this understood?

• Executive Council

Unbanned.

Remember, you're on thin ice.

~Locked

Edited by enigma#
<3