Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm on a roll today, xddddd

Napa!m

So I join the jailbreak server and say that I was banned for being in the xG group, why is this?...and I get banned. My only crime is curiosity.

STEAM_0:1:19856850

NaPa!m

Jailbreak#1

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I didn't talk shit. I love your server, most admins are great, I wouldn't do that. All I said was that I was banned for being in the group, it seems childish. It wasn't intended to be an insult to anyone (also the statement "start calling us childish and talking shit" implies that I did something other than calling the ban childish). In fact, I was under the assumption that it was normal for servers to ban for being in the competing groups since I joined the xG group not too long ago. For all I knew xG would ban me for being in HG. So the remark about the ban being childish was referring to competing servers having battles over such trivial things.

But I'd really like to know how the staff came to the decision that belonging to an opposing group is a bannable offense.

It's not for being in another communities group, it's for being in a group that has caused nothing but problems for us along with other things that are on a need to know basis.

Unbanned, this time don't come into the server right after you were unbanned and start talking shit