Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I was told to do this in a week, but I'd like to say something, but thread is closed.

Gravito

Your in-game name: I kept switching around. But I had >HipClanTag< Fred, for awhile.

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: The guy who bought admin and then banned everyone, "Bleeding Penis"

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:38934045

5. Reason for ban: Bleeding Penis banned me along with all your admins in Jail and other random people.

The person that said I was advertising my clan, this is what happened: I switched my name to >HipClanTag< Fred, said "I'm in a clan with a hip clan tag" "You should join" (this was a complete joke, which I thought was obvious) 10 minutes later I get kicked for advertising. So I come back in and tell them it was just a joke. Yes I was friends with Bleeding Penis and Aborted Fetus, but I never told them to do anything they did. Originally, we were all watching a different friend as he went on a freekill spree on a different server. We were bored and he wanted to freekill so we decided to watch. I didn't tell Penis to buy admin and ban everyone, I didn't tell Aborted to do whatever he did. I just advertised a fake clan as a joke, and got kicked for it. And I don't understand why you have to keep me banned for something on of my friends did. If he wouldn't have banned me, I wouldn't have been banned at this moment. But I'm being kept banned for saying one thing and already paying the price for it by getting kicked.

Edited by Artillery

• Executive Council

I hate being lied to.

You all knew (here too) what was going to be going down. You all took part in joining up on our HG Jailbreak server and trolled it. You started with advertising that non-existent clan because you knew it'd be against the rules. You knew exactly what Bleeding Penis aka Pain was going to do.

And now you want to sit here and still lie to my face?

Edited by Kigen

I'm not lying. He said, "Okay, I just bought admin, and I'm going to start banning their admins" I didn't know he was going to do that, none of us knew you could even buy admin until Pain found out. I didn't tell him to ban all of your admins, I didn't tell him to ban me. You didn't ban me, a troll did, but you think he was right to ban me? Just because we were in vent together doesn't mean we were all behind this and knew what was going on or going to happen.

Edited by Gravito

• Executive Council

Enough....

If you had waited the week and actually apologized then you might have been unbanned. But now you will get the door prize for trolling, a nice perma-ban.