Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mass Slay (x2) abuse...

manofthehour1234

1. Abuser name: [HG] Batters

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:39559680

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:30 and 8:40 (approx)

5. PROOF: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z343/The_-hg-_Man_of_the_Hour/Admin%20Abuse/?action=view&current=2011-08-22_00001.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: First, User 90's Strike Back also witnessed and wants to complain. I will admit, I have no proof that he mass slayed the first time because I did not believe he would do it again. The first scenario was CTs were on big cage and other places surrounding the Ts on deagle cage. A couple of Ts were ranting and teasing saying "You won't "!slay @all" us" etc. Then out of the blue about 20 seconds later, we all suicide. He openly admitted the first one was his fault so I am not guessing; it WAS him. After the first one, I got a little laugh, but told him not to do it again. Later on, I was lead and called a superzombie freeday and committed suicide. As soon as I did that, [HG] Batters immediately slayed all again (this is the one in the PROOF) and disconnected. I really don't like to "snitch" but more than one person complained and honestly two times in less than 30 minutes is NOT fun. Do what you will with him, but I hope it doesn't happen again...

90's Strike Back also has Proof and should post his as well...

Yea It was out of the blue, all because a couple of T's were egging it on. And like manofthehour said, nobody really cared about the first time because it didn't bother us as long as he didn't do it again, but when he did it the second time on a free-day unannounced for no reason, that's when things get out of hand. Clearly abuse for mass slaying a team for no reason. Sorry it had to come to this but there is a line, and it was defiantly crossed. http://imageshack.us/f/64/massslay.jpg/