Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for something I didnt Do!!!! >:( #2

Uber Bomber >:D

1. Steam Profile: UberBomber

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:42998358

3. Reason:

I was just banned for "racism", sad thing is, IT WASN'T EVEN ME! Every1 was being racist and breaking the rules and changing their names. Some guy started making swatsticas and saying "Heil Hitler" and even said "white power" I was complaining about it but nobody listened. A couple guys started changing their names and adding "[HG]" and "-hg-" to their new names. I decided to do it but was punished with a kick. Then when I return everybody is saying I racist things and lying on me even a CT that was freekilling was lying on me. There was proof that it wasn't me and the admin "Special Forces" claimed that he looked at it and banned me. He didn't look at the proof (a screenshot that a guy named "Lebowski "Dude"" took) If he really looked at the evidence that it wasn't me, I wouldn't be typing this!

*I lost my previous thread i

*I also forgot to mention that Lebowski "Dude" is the one with the screenshot

*Please remember to actually LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT dont just ask Lebrowski who did it LOOK AT IT

*have him send it to you himself not through anybody