Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Unban] Please

Tr3Nx

Your in-game name:

z0ll

Server that you where banned on:

72.88.213.138:27010

The Banning admin:

No idea.

Your Steam-Id:

STEAM_0:1:8099585

Reason for ban:

Not quite sure..I was just playing jailbreak and left to do something else then went back and I was banned..

Since I have no idea who banned me and for what, I don't see why you guys would have any reason to unban me..But I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

you freekilled me one roudn which you claim I was mistaken

then the next round you shot me in teh face and said FUCK YOU and left the server..

you can stay banned imo, lying sure wont help you

you freekilled me one roudn which you claim I was mistaken

then the next round you shot me in teh face and said FUCK YOU and left the server..

you can stay banned imo, lying sure wont help you

LMFAO, OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ban?::ban?::ban?::ban?::ban?::ban?:

You're right I was lying. SniperWolf I'm not a fucking nub like you, I admit what I did, and I don't give a shit, Putbull, stfu. Terry you act like a little fucking kid. and JJK when I said "Fuck you", I really meant it. Now I know you are going to go crazy with this post say I raged or whatever. But that is fine

You're right I was lying. SniperWolf I'm not a fucking nub like you, I admit what I did, and I don't give a shit, Putbull, stfu. Terry you act like a little fucking kid. and JJK when I said "Fuck you", I really meant it. Now I know you are going to go crazy with this post say I raged or whatever. But that is fine

What else would you call it?

Com'on.... who the one acting like a kid now.... ? huh?

Apparently you don't admit the first time if you lied.

You're the one showing us who's REALLY a kid.

Then why the hell did you come in here, asking for an unban if you really hate JJK so much?

:thumb:

You didn't admit it, you got called out on it.

The ban will sit, and you are also Global Banned.

Good day.