Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PoisoN.iVY - Unprovoked No Reason Ban

Guest STEVE

1. Abuser name: [admin] [HG] PoisoN.iVY

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:3800714

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 12:30 AM Pacific Time

5. PROOF: 1. Screenshot of insults and threats 2. Screenshot of "Lol" and myself getting banned.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

CONTEXT:

You can see in the screenshots that we were having a little "tif" about un-stacking and such which was all fine until she called me a "...fuckin nerd" and threatened to ban me for "being a retard" even though I all I was saying was that I didn't hear the lead say to un-stack.

A few people tempted her, and I also said over voice, "you won't ban me for stacking" and immediately was kicked with "wanna tempt me bro?" as a reason.

ABUSE:

I rejoined and began playing again, it was last CT and myself, "Lol" (another player), and iVY were all standing in a circle. "Lol" sprayed a picture of a girls face on the ground.

iVY immediately stopped moving and looked at the picture with all 3 of us, "Lol" asked, "Lol : hey poison is that u" which was soon followed by him being banned, "[HG] PoisoN.iVY : !ban lol 120 "youre fucked""

This of course made myself and other players curious, Prodigy asked in chat what happened while other people including myself asked over voice.

Her response was "[admin] [HG] PoisoN.iVY : why dont you mind your own business"

A few seconds later, I was also banned without ANY reason at all given.

Obviously now it's clear that the picture of the girl that was sprayed, was in fact her. I didn't spray it, I didn't know it was her, I didn't heckle her about the picture, I merely stood there and asked why lol was banned and who was in the spray (I didn't know at the time)

I understand that this ban was probably only 2 hours, but the admins on Jailbreak use all their power in the wrong places by letting freekillers slide and spammers spam yet they feel it's necessary to ban players for asking about a custom spray. That is why i'm making this report and I hope that it's clear.

post-4547-13525954816049_thumb.jpg

post-4547-13525954816187_thumb.jpg

Please explain how I was the one being disrespectful. Also the consoles were cut because they were completely irrelevant to the situation.

Everything I have asked to be reviewed is included in the console and poison.ivy can/will/should admit that we didn't even speak or have any issues before the "unstack" one arose.

Also note that i'm not the one saying, "do it" after she threatens to ban me.

Probably should have put prodigy in a different colour.

I'm sorry but looking back now on all of this, I DONT EVEN NEED the first screen shot or to give any context. All I did was ask who a girl was and got banned.

I don't see how the mind your own business is abuse though. PLease explain further since this has no relevance to you anyways so why do you even bring it up.

BTW from what I see we've had a couple problems in the past with you and bans as well with a total of 10 bans. How should I believe you in this anyways?

This is your chat logs from the jb http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1377110

Thank you so much for posting this. This shows exactly what I have already posted in my screenshots except for a missed, "DIDNT SAY UNSTACK"

Everything else was before iVY had even connected and was directed at -hg- The Prodigy (was joking with him because he sounds like "ders" from the show "workaholics")

I don't see how the mind your own business is abuse though. PLease explain further since this has no relevance to you anyways so why do you even bring it up.

BTW from what I see we've had a couple problems in the past with you and bans as well with a total of 10 bans. How should I believe you in this anyways?

It's not, and you shouldn't think it is.

I asked ONCE, before she said "mind your own business"

And then was instantly banned for asking about a spray.

That is the issue, that's why i'm here.

And EVERY SINGLE ONE of my bans will come from playing music during my lr. Some admins allow me to custom lr and play music, others dont. The ones that don't like it will ban me and that's how i've gotten them, even though it does say music is allowed during lr right in the motd.