Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Quick question about admin payment

The Admin Order page has changed, so I am unsure where the Cancel Subscription link has went. :/

In the meantime, go back to your order confirmation email you received and check the links there. Or maybe even look around your paypal account if you went that route.

Last time I had admin, I was automatically charged by the system for an additional month without telling anyone here that I wanted another month of admin. Is this system still up and if so how do I prevent that from happening again?

Admin is a subscription, so you have to cancel the subscription depending on your form of payment.

Like everyone else has said, it will charge you until you cancel your payment yourself. It clearly states this in all the admin rules. I think the new order page has a specific cancel button. If it doesn't you can go to your paypal and find the specific subscription from Quantum and cancel it.