Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

neteX ! -_-

neteX

1. Your in-game name: neteX

2. Server that you were banned on: ALL + TS

3. The Banning admin: The Monkey

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:36637894

5. Reason for ban: I have no idea -_- but If its for DDOS threats, I think me and Prius already solved that problem, cuz i only said that to scare him away, cuz he was mad annooying, just kept trolling and trolling, so i just told him to leave me alone, and then Primius pm's me telling me that we take this DDOs shit serious, and stuff, and i told him I didnt mean to say it, i just use that sentence to scare people off, but I do know how to do it. Meh, I wouldn't do it , and I won't people on Teamspeak that do 10 mans just have to quit trolling, especially ppl that think there all tough and good and shit, just drop it bro, it happened yesterday, and u still get on me strolling me and shit. mad annoying thats wat gets me raging.

To you Vootman, you are not even open kid, your on a main team that gives out Passes to everyone, and u think ur good with that 50 adr?

FYI thats not to troll ^ thats for what u say to me, so i say it back to u.

If u disrepsect me, why would I not disrespect youback.

Guest The_Monkey

You fucked up. You threatened to DDOS someone. We take threats like that seriously. You say it is in jest now, but how do we know?

Just think of things this way, you now have more time to practice with your "main team."