Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Mojo

Steam name: [xG] Mojo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43674383

Reason why I was banned: I wasnt sure why, but heres the story. It was my first time joining the server and that so I started killing people like what you would normaly do. So... I logged off and went to the mall with my friends and came back and its telling me im banned... I look on the forums and I dont see my name on the ban request or anything. Is this admin abuse? or something? Im not sure why and I dont know why I was banned... If I am not unbanned can you tell me why I was banned?

Server: 24/7 Deathmatch Counter Strike Source server.

You are banned for being in Xeno Gamers Steam group. If you decide to leave clan you will be unbanned, if u stay in clan, we cant unban u.

Ok I quit xG now can I get back into the game? And besides they suck balls anyways I was planning on quitting to..

I dont know how to quit the forums... like delete it or something like that... But I am out of the xenogamers group.. Oh yea btw theres two accounts one with Mojo (with anime picture) And [xG] Mojo (With anime picture) The one with xG is vac banned on css and tf2. You dont need to worry about the one with the one with [xG] But I did leave the group and all but I dont know how to quit/leave the forums?