Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lee_Harvey_Oswald

This is the ingame conversation. Anyone who plays on the server at all will tell you i only scramble as a last resort when teams are unfair. I am notorious for scrambling when it is NOT in my best interest. It really is too bad that admins cant have the same point of view, and just want to pound on noobs until server is empty.

Lee Harvey Oswald : !scramble

[sM] Lee Harvey Oswald: Toggled a scramble

[sM] Teams will scramble in 5 seconds.

rushgibson : lol yeah

Gizmo : auto switch

luapman : i hate that

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : yeah i sdid a scramble after u guys were getting rickrolled for the first 3

[admin] [HG] Cypher : well stop doing that

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : u serious?

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : it was a no contest

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : every1 knows i always scramble for fair teams

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : i was on winnign team and i scramble

[admin] [HG] Cypher : no i said it for my own entertainment

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : dont be so selfish

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : fair teams promotes server for everyone

Lee Harvey Oswald : !rtd

[RTD] Lee Harvey Oswald rolled and won low gravity for 20 seconds.

[admin] [HG] Cypher : interesting

[admin] [HG] Cypher : lemme try this again

[admin] [HG] Cypher : don't scramble the teams in the middle of a round

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : i scramble to keep teams fair

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : it wasnt a round.

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : the cart never even stopped

[admin] [HG] Cypher : ok u seem to not understand

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : i do understand

[admin] [HG] Cypher : do not scramble the teams

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : make a thread on forum

[admin] [HG] Cypher : what part do u not understand

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : theres no rule about that and ive been here awhile making people happy

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : if u want a rule about that go to forum

‮ [admin] [HG] Cypher : wow

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : i gave 2 checkpoints

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : then i had to scramble b/c it was a bloodbath

[admin] [HG] Cypher : y is there something i'm missing

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : you ever taken a college course?

[admin] [HG] Cypher : should i just remove ur vip all together

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : wouldnt surprise me. usually people dont actually care about the server

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : who are in the clan

[admin] [HG] Cypher : interesting

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : dont be so selfish, everyone here knows ive been vip multi months and i scramble only if teams unfair and i ONLY do it

[admin] [HG] Cypher : gonna say one last time

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : in mid of round if its bloodbath or beginning or end of round

[admin] [HG] Cypher : do not scramble the teams int eh middle of a round

[admin] [HG] Cypher : thank you

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : make a thread on forum requesting that to be a policy

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : i take precidence

Lee Harvey Oswald : !rtd

[admin] [HG] Cypher : u take precidence over and admin?

[admin] [HG] Cypher : u must be confused

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : 10 other admins agreed with me

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : i must listen to them

[admin] [HG] Cypher : which admins?

[admin] [HG] Cypher : what am i talking about

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : defended my scrambles, i always do it fairly and at good timing

[admin] [HG] Cypher : how bout i ban you

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : i get on other vips for doing it mid round

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : why dont you go to forum and make a thread

[admin] [HG] Cypher : then u go make a thread

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : so we can settle this

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : why? ive been told ive been doing great

‮ [vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : at the scramble

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : by both players on the server and admins

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : you can ban someone who is actually creating net benefit to everyone on server

[vip] Lee Harvey Oswald : but it just shows how selfish you are

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info.

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info.

And as you can see, immediate hostility from a admin. Pretty sad that you guys can't even be civilized, and even more sad that I am honestly making the server better by always keeping teams fair to promote the highest overall benefit. I guess this particular admin doesnt have enough education and/or immediate brainpower to understand that.

There seems to be a communication error. Let me correct that now. Please do not scramble the teams in the middle of a round. Especially when the cart is moving. You also cut out the part where you said that you have more precedence, which is not true. You are a VIP and welcome on all of the HG servers, however I believe you should use better judgment when using your vip powers.

Check the chat logs at the time of this post. all said things are included and able to be verified by the ingame logs.

The teams were so stacked the cart have five, yes five people on it through the first 2 checkpoints. I only scramble before the round, or in the very middle after its clear that the teams are EXTREMELY unbalanced, otherwise I prefer to ride it out.

There is no communication error, you either do not have the education or are just overly pompous due to your position. You should not be hostile to people immediately especially when they are going out of their way to make YOUR servers better with a negative benefit to themselves.

I do not feel you are mature enough, regardless of your age, to be an admin.

I'm sure cypher can verify this is the conversation that took place

either way I am no longer interested in supporting hellsgamers or improving server gameplay with this organization

thank you

That is your choice, but as beast said ..we need physical proof of the situation. If we were to go by he said she said, there would be mass chaos with Abuse Reports & Ban Reports.

My best suggestion for you is next time, get physical proof. And if this was in TF2 ..last I knew ..VIP/Admins are ABLE to scramble the teams if they want. It comes with the perks. :)

That is your choice, but as beast said ..we need physical proof of the situation. If we were to go by he said she said, there would be mass chaos with Abuse Reports & Ban Reports.

My best suggestion for you is next time, get physical proof. And if this was in TF2 ..last I knew ..VIP/Admins are ABLE to scramble the teams if they want. It comes with the perks. :)

Yeah that is what I thought. We have some vips that will scramble with 1 minute left and I get on their asses because it decides who wins the round. I will only do it in the middle when the teams are just so bad that there is no point. like after 4 minuteness the cart hasn't even left the spawn.

ps I am from iowa, although I live in Omaha now.... Go Hawkeyes!

Idk how you got this but thank you.

Yeah that is what I thought. We have some vips that will scramble with 1 minute left and I get on their asses because it decides who wins the round. I will only do it in the middle when the teams are just so bad that there is no point. like after 4 minuteness the cart hasn't even left the spawn.

ps I am from iowa, although I live in Omaha now.... Go Hawkeyes!

Idk how you got this but thank you.

I'm going to step in and say what cypher said was not necessary.

He shouldn't have

1. Threatened to take your 'admin' away (he can't, only we [DL, DC, TC, C can ;] ) and been condescending towards you (this is not how HG should be treating our regular players, // unless it's reciprocated? //)

That being said, based on the reaction of the people, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to swap teams then :/

I hope you keep your VIP with us, I understand you're a regular on our servers.

I'm going to step in and say what cypher said was not necessary.

He shouldn't have

1. Threatened to take your 'admin' away (he can't, only we [DL, DC, TC, C can ;] ) and been condescending towards you (this is not how HG should be treating our regular players, // unless it's reciprocated? //)

That being said, based on the reaction of the people, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to swap teams then :/

I hope you keep your VIP with us, I understand you're a regular on our servers.

When it becomes this late, it is important to scramble based on the net benefit. Yes people who were getting killstreaks of 10 with ease will be upset, but in the end more competetive teams makes everyone more engaged. I've witnessed the server go from 15 people to 4 people in a short amount of time in situations like this. No one on the losing team is having fun.

I would point out that I was on the winning team at the time, and it is done to gain the greatest good.

In a nutshell, the scramble is justified by the theory of utilitarianism.