Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from HG Crackhouse (maybe global)

taylortee

In game name is taylortee

I was banned on the crackhouse DM

I dont know which admin banned me.

My steam ID is 0:1:16302244

I was in the crackhouse deathmatch when survivor the amazing campster, snakeprime the son of god and some dude by the name of CrazyUPSer decided it was high time to get some cheating accusations going. Apparently I was walling. Whats also apparent is that survivor, crazyupser and SnakePrime are in the upper echelon of skill in CS:S. Anyone better than they are must be cheating it seems. However once you notice that they are in fact VIP's in the HG servers you realize that they arent used to subjecting themselves to skill, just a bunch of pub noobs, so its only natural that once they start getting outshot like mad they call me out on suspicion of cheating.

Im assuming a demo of my supposed cheating was recorded. Im also assuming evidence of me shoot survivor through walls is there. Its easily explainable, when you stand inside the terrorist building next to a wall, looking from the outside in you can see their shadow underneath the brick texture. All you have to do from there is aim up and click. Easy peezy. Also, it seems having a quick reaction time is justification for walling accusations.

Also I think its relevant to point out that I play in ESEA Main on gg at half under this same username. Having competitive divisions in HG, im sure you can understand where Im coming from in all of this. After playing on these servers for so long and not being banned until now should demonstrate I dont cheat. I also think its unfair that someone like snakeprime who had a score of something to thetune of 500-180 whilst I had 120-70 is a bit unfair and retarded to be frank.

Thanks