Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Strafe

1. Abuser name: Jasper

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:42926722

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:27 AM EST

5. PROOF: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QJ23CWVG

6. Please tell us about the incident: He was slapping all T's and I spoke to him about it and he was telling me it's okay because we did not tell him to stop, and I want him to know it is NOT okay and that's why I am reporting it.'

Inside that megaupload file is a jasper.rar if you need me to upload every screenshot 1 by 1 I don't mind I will I just figured it would be easier this way.

If I may, A. I have a witness (-hg- cr0oK3D The Wizard) that was there the entire time I was slapping the T's and he can tell you no one was complaining until [HG]Strafe came in. After he came in, he said "Filling abuse report" and that was the very first complaint I had gotten. After that, I stopped doing it and explained to [HG]Strafe that it was all in good fun. cr0oK3D and another T were doing S4S Deagles at the time and they were just messing around and wasting the round time. It was in those wee hours in the morning, not very many people were on and all the people on were friends of mine and it was all in good fun. They were enjoying it until [HG]Strafe came in and filled the report when I stopped. If it would have been more people on the server like at 4:00 PM, I would not have done anything like this and I have never done anything like this. I'm not saying I didn't do it in this case because I did but I was just having a good time with friends. And honestly, if it's that big of a problem, I won't do it again.

• Executive Council

Please do not slap all players or slap any players for no reason.

I'm taking your word that this won't happen again.

• Like 1