Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Steve40lax Unban Request

steve40lax

1. Your in-game name:-hg- poop™åœ

2. Server that you were banned on: All of them.. ON DD2u when i was banned

3. The Banning admin: Not sure.. said disconect you have banned by this server visit Hellsgamers.com for more info

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:42960804

5. Reason for ban: Well im not sure actually i was just playing around in HG dust 2 unlimited and was disconnected it said i was banned when i tried to rejoin and im not sure why.. i told my friend i was banned and he said i was walling.. i dont know what it is but 2 days ago my friend sent me this email and he told me to delete my materials folder and paste the one he sent me and i did... i joined into the server and i could see through all the stuff like the walls and props.. i dont know if thats why i was banned my friend said thats why... Umm hellsgamers is pretty much the only server i play on and its my first clan ever.. i dont know what i did wrong and hopfully i can get unbanned?

Edited by Papa John

Oh okay i replaced my materials folder back to the original one and i tested it out to make sure i cant see through them and it worked.. Im really sorry if you guys dont want me in hg i totally understand i really didnt know that was a cheat code thing i had to search wall hack on google.. Im really sorry hellsgamers... And thank you papa john

Yes, replacing your materials folder is considered cheating as you are giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players in the server. Cheating is not tolerated in any HG servers for any reason, as such your ban has been upgraded to permanent. Please get another Steam ID if you wish to play on our servers again. Furthermore, you have been removed from HG for cheating, ensure you do not listen to your friend next time he sents you something that modifies your game files unless you 100% sure know what it is.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, replacing your materials folder is considered cheating as you are giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players in the server. Cheating is not tolerated in any HG servers for any reason, as such your ban has been upgraded to permanent. Please get another Steam ID if you wish to play on our servers again. Furthermore, you have been removed from HG for cheating, ensure you do not listen to your friend next time he sents you something that modifies your game files unless you 100% sure know what it is.

Replacing materials isn't cheating in itself. It's all about how you apply it. If doing it was so bad, we wouldn't have custom skins on our server. Either way, if your intent was to gain an unfair advantage Steve40lax, then you deserve the ban.