Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Flute Player

Papa John

1. Abuser name: Flute Player (2307-Flute Player)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:37621183

3. What server: 24/7 Dust2 Unlimited DM

4. About what time: N/A

5. PROOF:

fluteplayernobanreports.png

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Multiple 2 Hour+ bans w/o report (All hacking related reasons).

Hi guys,

what can I tell you, I.m admin on this server for about 3 months. I play every day 4-5 hours. I start play in december 2010, during my play I see a lot of hackers, that's why I made my mebership for admin. I ban like 7-9 players during my membership because they where hacking too obvious, every time I try to warning this guys but they continue to hack so I ban them, the only thing that I didn't know how to do it it was to make a demo, I ask several times more admins but no answer. Some well know players on the server they know me what kind of attitude I have during the game so it was not with bad intention, and I don't take nothing personal from nobody, sometimes just because I.m admin some players they said that we hack, but I was moving on in game without bad attitude or bad words.On the rules of the map they said not to tolarate any hackers on server, what did u want me to do? I pay every month for my membership just to stay on the server and not to take action when is necessary? I remember I ban only 1 or 2 players permanent, the rest of them only for little time, just to warning them because they were hacking.

With all respect for the game and players,

Flute Player

{sorry about my english}

• Executive Council

What we ask is for you to take demos of the cheaters (or anyone else you ban) and post them in the Ban Report section.

This way the evidence can be reviewed and verifed when somoene come here to ask for a unban.

• Executive Council

I'll unban you here in a minute. The ban was only to get your attention so you'd know to come here.

And for making demos and catching cheaters:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/14196-Guide-How-To-Catch-A-Hacker-101

We will have to unban the people you banned if you don't have demos for them.