Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned on Achievement Server on 5/28/09

Ditto

1. ign: cagedturkey

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:25005260

3. Server: Achievement Server | HeLLsGamers.com 72.88.213.139.27015

4. Reason of ban: After reading some threads, I was in the "forbidden room". I didn't know it was off limits, seeing how many people was in and out the room every time I log in the server. When I first logged on to the server days back, I asked if there was any rules (motd command didn't work) and was told no, beside the universal rule of no hacking and the like. There was no mention of not going in the "forbidden room". Looking at the Steam log, there wasn't any warning before the banning.

You were there when i told Nitemare not to go in there. And you were there when i told him that he would be banned. And you were there when i told him that he was warned. and you were there when i banned him. And you were there when you laughed at him for getting banned. so. . .

1. How could you say you wernt warned when all of that went on.

2. it was a temp 1 day ban. wait out your time and from now on dont assume that when an admin tells someone not to do something and bans them for it, its ok for you to do it

I don't play TF2, but this room sounds kinky :D

accually its not really all that cool. i use it mainly to wtch players and determin if they are idleing. it also simulates admin powers somewhat by allowing you to mass slay and flood the map. but someone had to go and start spreading how to get up there and now everyone one loves to feed their god complex by mass killing everyone.