Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Guy With Face - STEAM_0:0:30352228

JessicaJoy

Jessica, I'd just like to say I honestly did not see your warnings else I would not have ignored you. I must have just missed it when Shift+Tabbing, though that's not an excuse. That was my bad and I apologize for that. I will accept the consequences of my actions however I hope they are not severe as this does not seem like such a severe "abuse" case though the decision is not mine.

Edited by Guy With The Face

Jessica, I'd just like to say I honestly did not see your warnings else I would not have ignored you. I must have just missed it when Shift+Tabbing, though that's not an excuse. That was my bad and I apologize for that. I will accept the consequences of my actions however I hope they are not severe as this does not seem like such a severe "abuse" case though the decision is not mine.

Let you off with a warning. Just don't spam for no reason :P Once in a while is cute, but to much, people get annoyed.